Sept 16th – Protecting your Assets by Managing Your Risks Impresses Investors
– moderated by John Morel of Berkley Life Sciences with case studies presented by brokers
- Value to Investors and For Investors
- Coverage Needs for the Life Science Company – When is it Important
- Case Studies Demonstrating Where it Can go Wrong
- The Value and Role of the Broker
Berkley Life Sciences: When it comes to insurance for life sciences companies, you have a choice. You can go with one of the big, take-a-number insurance providers, or you can select Berkley Life Sciences, the only company focused exclusively on meeting the specialized insurance needs of the life science industry.
Case studies by: John Rigaut (JTR & Assoc.) and Bill deStephano (usi)