Executive Catalysts are Serious Business Talent
Executive Catalysts are people you want on your team. Their talent and experience has already been proven by the millions if not billions of dollars of sales in products that are impacting the market today, or the size of their deal sheets. Typically, these catalysts have VP level experience from top firms, have had success in growing and leading an innovative firm by raising significant investment, or have successfully launched a new product or technology. They frequently wear many caps depending on the venue and the audience, so we refer to them all as catalysts – agents that decrease the amount of energy required to be successful. These Investors, CEO, COOs, CMO, CFOs, Consultants – these catalysts – are those who have been there and done it before, and are back looking to be engaged in the process to do it again.
- Interested Individuals passionate about the life science industry
- Experienced Executives – who bring experience and results: CEOs, BD, Finance, Marketing, Translational Development, R&D Management
- Serial CEOs/CFOs – looking to repeat their success from the past
- “Early Retirees”/”Consultants” – bringing regulatory, product design, clinical testing, legal, financial, human skill management;experience and advice
- Investors – come in all roles and forms interested in passive advisory roles to active management
There are over 60 Executive Catalysts that participate:
Working Together to Build Value and Decrease Risk
Executive Catalysts are a core value to the tTAp process. They bring:
- Expertise in complementary, experienced areas
- Connections to Industry, Investors, and Customers
- Management skills
- Committed help – even in the screening and selection process
- Their personal interest and passion to help more patients and caregivers
Executive catalysts work with each company in a one to one, or one to two ratio with the companies during the review and prioritization portion of the application, to help each company identify and select core components they can improve, or ways to move forward more efficiently as a business.
When a company becomes a tTAp portfolio company, three executive catalysts – become advisors or team members, specifically chosen for their compatibility and their value add for that company. They commit to working together on a focused goal, in a customized process. Typically the goal is a financial infusion from grants, investors, strategic partners or customers.
Adding Personal Depth of Connectivity for tTAp Portfolio Companies
The goal is commercialization of products that will aid the health of patients, their caregivers, and the healthcare system.
*Commercialization means someone pays for your technology.