The tTAp accelerates growth of medical life science technologies into tangible business opportunities.
Working together with you to improve corporate efficiency in meeting scientific and financial goals.
- Stage one: Application Workshop
- The companies get a day of non-confidential board level executive review, feedback and advice from tTAp Catalysts: serial CEOs, proven executives, and investors.
- The tTAp Catalysts assess each company, at its current status, providing opinions on what next action will help it de-risk their situation, and make that particular company more successful efficiently.
- tTAp accelerator working groups are initiated
- Acceptance into the portfolio is typically announced within one week following participation in the workshop
- Companies that are not accepted, are invited to return in the future, and/or work independently with catalysts.
- A Company can apply up to three times:
- to match and build an advisory panel, that matches skill need and cultural fit,
- to demonstrate new strength and developments,
- to demonstrate a core success factor – “coachability” and ability to work as a business.
- Stage two: Acceptance, Enrollment and Preparation
- Operating under Confidentiality agreements.
- A tTAp Catalyst team of up to three (3) Committed Executives are created to work for the company’s acceleration with the ability to bring in other tTAp Catalyst expertise as needed
- 200-600 hours of assistance and work are committed towards helping the company reach their goals
- The rigorous tTAp vetting program prepares the company for investor, partner, customer or grant applications and meetings
- Designed to be flexible in how it is executed – around six review meetings – taking from 3-12 months
- Stage three: Funding Target and Growth
- Customized Introductions, and Selection of Forums to present to Investors or Customers
- tTAp Catalysts can recommend Company for early more introductions if appropriate
- Ability to include tTAp Catalysts in Investor, Partner, or Customer meetings as appropriate
- Access to extended tTAp network to Investors, Corporations, and Partners on recommendation by tTAp Catalysts
- tTAp and Sponsor service provider perks and relationships are utilized as available and appropriate.
The tTAp Accelerator process is specifically for scientifically developed medical products looking to reach commercialization, funding or the investor space more effectively. The goal is to increase a companies value, and de-risk sound technical ideas. We wrap strong science with amazing executive catalysts in a structure is designed to match the challenges and hurdles (pre-clincial trials, regulatory issues, etc.) in the life science space.