tTAp Participating Companies – Medical Science in Action
- tTAp participating companies are committed, willing to state their next steps live, and act towards real milestones
- In the Application Review and Prioritization Workshops they worked with an executive teams on a definable task – as a part of the application process.
- All who participate are part of the tTAp community.
Learn more about the most recent technologies applying, their teams, the catalysts they worked with, and see videos documenting their milestones.
In the Fall tTAp cohort:
- Trophogen: Bruce Weintraub, MD co-Founder, President and CEO
- Generation Biotech: Johannes Dapprich, PhD Founder and President
- Xela Bio: Bruce Jones Phd, CEO — Accepted and now an Accelerated Company
- RetiVue: Paul Yates, Founder, CEO — Accepted and in the Enrollment Process
- COAPTECH: Howard Carolan, Founder, CEO
- METHYX, Zachary Kaminsky, CEO
- pathOtrak, Javier Atencia, CEO Founder
Rowen’s DNJ Pharma
A&G Medical Solutions Inc
HTB: High Throughput Biology*
Unique Mobility Devices
Neonur Infant Diagnostic
Leading Bio Science